Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Book Reviews: Cherrie Lynn Ross Siblings Series

Hey guys,
I know I've been MIA for a bit... i spent almost the entire weekend reading!

I started out on Friday afternoon with Sylvia Day's "Reflected in You" it's the 2nd in the Crossfire series. It was pretty good, definitely very similar to the 50 Shades series.

Once I was done with that, i moved on to this series...
These books totally sucked me in! I didn't realize at first that it was a series and ended up reading "Rock On" (which is book #2) before anything else. Once I realized there were books (and mini books) before it, i went back and went in order. The first book is actually a 20-page free PDF book on the author's website and is called "Barely Leashed (Ross Siblings 0.5)". It definitely helps set up the scene for what's to come in Unleashed (Ross Siblings 1). Though these books had lots of detail and what my mom calls "smut", I still really liked how the story lines unfolded. They had your classic boy meets girl, boy has to keep girl from getting away drama to them. Once I actually got into the books, i do admit i sort of skimmed over some of the sex scenes, honestly they just got a bit old after a while.

Anyway, they were fun and quick summer reads. The 4th book in this series comes out in December, so i'll definitely be picking it up!

Bonus, i also read these books on my iPad vs my Kindle. And I gotta say, it was super nice to have that bright light up screen on the iPad... now I'm seriously considering either a Kindle Fire or an iPad mini...

What's on your reading list for the summer?


Find me on Goodreads here.

No comments:

Post a Comment