Happy Friday friends!
A few hours here at work then freedom!
Linking up with A Blonde Ambition for Confessional Friday!
Play along, all the cool kids are doing it...
1. My worst fashion offense of all time has to be when i got a perm.
And no you are not seeing a photo of how awful this looked. but asians should not get perms. at least not the kind that i got.
2. The most embarrassing song on my iPod is probably "Love Bug" by the Jonas Brothers.
Shhh, don't judge! It's a fun song!
3. The last white lie I told was to the hubs.
He asked if I had accepted a bank transfer he had sent me and I automatically said yes... and then realized it was still sitting in my inbox. oopsy!
4. The celebrity I most wish would disappear is LiLo aka Lindsay Lohan. She's just a train wreck that needs to STAY in rehab.
5. Sometimes, I wish I could go back to being 21.
6. My childhood crush was Leonardo DiCaprio when he was on Growing Pains...
7. I've never turned down a cupcake.
8. Worrying about something bad happening to Scooter makes me a nervous wreck.
Ever since his stroke, i constantly worry about the poor little guy. i can't help it, i'm like a crazy paranoid dog mom...
9. I'd rather watch paint dry than be on boring work conference calls.
10. Much like a train wreck, I can't turn away from watching Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.
I just love that wacky, Southern, farting, fat family. They keep it real (too real) and it's just quality television. And come on, Sugar Bear is just the sweetest, proposing to Mama with his little $300 ring... even though they are probably rolling in the dough from all their endorsements, they are still really humble and honest.
Link up and have a great weekend!