Here we are at Week 31... I can't believe we're getting closer and closer to baby boy making his appearance. This weekend is my shower and we just got a call that the nursery furniture will be here on Saturday! Perfect timing!
Here's my bumpdate in bulleted points, because, well because i'm too lazy to go find the template. LOL!
- This week baby is the size of a pineapple! (wow!) According to our 3D/4D ultrasound he is weighing in at just over 3lbs. From this point on until delivery his weight should just about double!
- Clothes are getting tighter... some of the jeans i've been wearing have gotten tighter so I dropped some serious moola at Motherhood Maternity and got a couple new pairs of much comfier jeans. Thinking though now that it's chilly in the mornings I might have to go back for some longer sleeve tops.
- Total weight gain has been approx 23 lbs. Still not stressing over this and just ENJOYING every minute of this pregnancy that I can.
- No gestational diabetes! How floored am I? I was really scared that I had it, but at the dr appt last week they let me know I was in the clear! Bring on the sweets! LOL!
- However, its not ALL smooth sailing... i've been having major tendinitis issues in my right wrist, which i mentioned last time... it got so bad I begged the OB to go get a cortisone shot. They begrudgingly agreed... the shot was EXTREMELY painful... but the pain has already lessened substantially, and should be gone by the weekend. I have de Quervain's Tendinitis in case you were curious. And its common in pregnancy... yippee. getting every side effect possible indeed!
- This week started out on a total high with our 3D/4D ultrasound... it was so amazing to see little Baby Camb in there sucking his hands, thumb, and making some funny faces! We even (maybe) made him cry #oops #badparents. I'll put some pictures below.
- We got the stroller system from my family on the West Coast... and have been practicing by pushing Scooter around. I think he likes it #crazydogmom
- Our maternity shoot is scheduled for the 29th and I'm psyched to get some good pics. I've been a pinaholic trying to find pics to show the photographer.
- Baby Camb is super active flipping around all the time! Wondering how he'll be outside of the womb!
- I cannot cannot finish reading "Happiest baby on the block". Yes, i know EVERYONE and their mother RAVES about this book. I'm still half way thru it and have been reading it for over a month. Hopefully I'll finish before he makes his arrival. What is wrong with me? LOL
- Starting to have MAJOR anxiety about how this baby is going to totally change our lives. Future post to come?
|Deep in thought!|
|Sucking his little thumb!|
For our ultrasound we went to Love at First Sight in Union, NJ. I highly recommend it if you are from Jerz and want a sneak peek at your baby!
I'll be back soon with pics and recap from my shower and nursery pics!