Happy 3rd Trimester!
We made it (ok, it was last week, but then i got insanely busy with work).
OK, here we go with the bumpdate for Week 29!
How far along: 29 weeks exactly
How big is baby?: According to the Bump, he is an Acorn Squash...
Weight gain: 21 pounds... and holding steady... for now. Just trying not to stress about the weight and focus on having a healthy pregnancy.
- Heart. burn. People, i didn't even know what heartburn was before this. I actually had to google it. But oh my word! It BURNS! Luckily my OB told me i could take some OTC Pepcid and that seems to be keeping it in check. I also eat Tums like candy.
- Pregnancy Rhinitis. Hubby is still dealing with my snoring and then my sniffling in the mornings. I'm sure seasonal allergies are also contributing to this. I gotta try and use my Neti pot a bit more often.
- Tailbone Pain. Ouch! Still rocking the inflatable donut for my ass at work. #hotstuff
|These are a win-win. Fresh breath and indigestion relief!|
- Wrist Pain. This one is new and excruciating. My primary seems to think its tendonitis... and obviously i can't take anything... so basically this is my worst/most severe symptom right now, and it sucks. I have a wrist brace and am icing it when i can, but it's been 3 weeks with NO relief. Baby boy better appreciate all this!
- Lots and lots of movement! Rolling, kicking, punching, tap dancing on my bladder... its fun to watch, though hubby always misses the big alien like waves going across my belly!
- Oh and the gagging/dry heaving continues... same old story...
Sleeping: As good as I can hope for. Still get up 1-3 times in the middle of the night to pee, but i'm kind of used to it now. I actually can get to the bathroom with only 1 eye open now! However, sometimes after I get back to bed, baby boy decides he wants to party in there so its getting harder to fall back asleep.
Food cravings: Last week it was burgers... this week, nothing major. I've been eating cheddar cheese and triscuits like they are going out of style.
|We love our cheese and crackers!|
Food aversions: Fish. Bleh.
Miss anything?: My 2nd trimester energy! Being bigger is definitely starting to effect me! I have to take a dozen breaks. Cook dinner, lay down. Clean up, lay down. Do laundry, lay down. See the pattern?
Gender: Baby boy! Daddy's little Jets Fan!
Wedding Rings on or off?: Off. Since pretty much the beginning of summer. But hubby bought me some nice fake bling that i've actually gotten SO many compliments on! haha, not bad for ten bucks!
|Looks like some real bling from far away!|
Maternity Clothes?: Absolutely. 100% and some are starting to get really snug!
Movement: See above, but yes! Little acrobat in there!
What I did/got for baby: We've been holding off on buying stuff since my shower is coming up. We did get a bouncer and exersaucer from guests that can't make it though. We also got the glider this past weekend. Scooter seems to think it's his!
What I’m looking forward to: Our annual tailgating/first game of the season is this weekend. Jets v Raiders, the weather should be nice. And although i'll be tailgating sober, hubby is setting up a feast for us! Also looking forward to our 3D/4D ultrasound in 2 weeks, hoping Baby Camb cooperates for us!
Best moment of the week: Meeting the last OB at our practice... two words, loved her! Now i can really rest easy and know that whoever delivers our baby is going to be someone i feel 100% comfortable with.
So that's pretty much it... things i skipped over... glucose test... fail. i had to go for the 3-hr one last week as a follow-up so we'll see if i pass it. #fingerscrossed. We went to childbirth class a couple of weekends ago. So that was good, we are prepared for all the
horrifying amazing things my body will be doing to push this baby out! We also decided to replace all the rugs in our house and get a new couch. That was money well spent and now we're all set for visitors for when Baby Camb gets here. And... hmm, that's about it for now. I'll leave you with a couple of recent bump pics!
|These were all 28 weeks, 3 days!|
Hope you all had a great and relaxing Labor Day weekend, bring on September! 77 days to go!