Pages

Friday, October 17, 2014

Nursery Reveal

Well folks! I finally did it! Got my camera and took some pictures of the nursery...
i'll let the pictures do the talking...



once baby gets here, we'll hang his name in the light blue stripe.
the letters are ready and waiting in the closet but we haven't hung them since we've had friends and family at the house wanting to see the nursery!

changing area... door on the left connects to a bathroom...

our awesomely comfy glider from Babies R Us...
and baby's basket of books that people gave us at the shower. 
he has quite the library already. i can't wait to read to him!

scooter loves hanging out in baby's room...
#photobomb

we love the theme of puppies and sports we went with!


the first gift we received for baby from my awesome BOFF jenn!


fun wall decorations!

overall, i'm SO happy with how everything came out! hubby did such an amazing job with the painting and i'm so glad we decided to replace the carpets. though i miss my make up room, i'm over the moon excited for this to be baby's room.



3 comments:

  1. So sweet! We have the same furniture! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've loved seeing this come together and now I really love seeing the whole picture! Its beautiful and baby boy will love his new digs I just know it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww so precious! I love the blue and all the fun sports touches! Now, we just need a lil baby :)!

    ReplyDelete