Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

3 Things

A short and quick post today, since i know i've been a bad blogger, i'm trying to post at least FEW times a week... so with that in mind, i'm linking up for:


{one}
i'm LOVING that i get to paint my nails with THESE tonight!

Picked up these spring colors (and a baby lips as you can see) at CVS the other morning, but i had JUST painted my nails. so since its time for a polish change, i'm SO excited to try these colors out!

{two}
i'm LOVING this book!
buy it here

i have to admit, i was skeptical at first. sci fi isn't really my cup of tea, but after hearing review after review after review about how this is a must-read, i figured i'd try to at least read the first one before the movie hits theaters. and so far, i'm hooked! i love BOTH peeta AND katniss so i'm already torn about what's to come!

{three}
i'm LOVING my sweet & funny husband.
poor quality iphone photo - you know thats standard for me!
now that he's on 2nd shift, he cooks dinner during the day when he's home and leaves me a yummy meal that i just need to reheat. not having to cook = glorious.


well that's all i got for ya today!
one more hour til lunch and some fresh gorgeous spring air!

What are YOU loving today?


2 comments:

  1. Love it when my guy cooks for me! And thats adorable nail polish. Have fun with it :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nail polish you bought! So cute!

    I also love the smiley dinner, you have an awesome husband! :)

    Dropping by from WILW!
    Holly
    http://adventuresofholly.com

    ReplyDelete