Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Currently I Am...


Currently, I am...

Wearing: A navy cardigan and brown UGGs (since its a snowy day)

Reading: nothing... i'm in between books. need to start Crossfire #2 ASAP!
 
 

Watching: Finally caught up on WTA the other night... not sure how i felt about what went down with Sean and AshLee, totally awkward! And Tierra is just ridiculous. Nuff said. Have tons of Nashville, Revenge and Grey's to catch up on... oh and we can't forget Duck Dynasty. love those rednecks!

Thinking about: Beauty products. No lie. Since I gave up buying any for Lent, i think about what i will be buying as soon as March 31st hits. Sorry, i'm not sorry.
this
 this
and this are at the top of my list!


Looking forward to: my hubby getting his Lasik in a couple weeks. I can't tell you how much money we've spent on replacing glasses/prescription sunnies that he's lost... and lost... and lost...

Cooking: Nothing interesting lately. I haven't been meal planning, so i haven't been cooking. #failfailfail. Need to get back on the bandwagon and pin some yummy recipes.

Loving: my Friday smokey eye...

and this guy


1 comment: