Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday Letters...

I know, its been a while, but I'm back!
Between life and work, and straight up laziness, and my world has been semi-bo-ring lately... you know how it is. Blogging slump.

Anywho, since I was up at 4:30am this morning... I guess my brain was so full of important ideas hogwash, I just couldn't fall back to sleep. So this crazy girl was thinking of what to blog about today.

Let's get started, shall we?

Dear Sam's Club: Let me start out by saying i heart your $4.99 rotisserie chickens. They are twice the size of the ones in the supermarket for half the price. And they are so tasty and ... i can't believe i'm "saying" this word that I hate... MOIST. However.... there was an issue with yesterday's chicken... apparently, it was missing a leg and a thigh! Now I don't know if someone ATE it and put it back (GROSS) or if maybe it accidentally fell off in the cooking/roasting process, but I got jipped! And I may or may not have been totally confused and thought I ate it without noticing, but no.

Dear NY Jets: We will be seeing you on Sunday! Please, please, for the love of God, don't suck as bad as they are predicting. I could really give two hoots, but do it for G. Do it because I have to hear about it for the next SIX months. I mean, though, after butt fumble, ya really can't get any worse, right?

Mark, WTF is up with the headband? Did the butt fumble affect your brain?
Clearly it did.

Dear A: Tomorrow is going to be SO hard. And though I hadn't seen you in a few years, I still can't fathom how you could be taken from this world so suddenly. Even though we weren't blood-related, you were still family because we grew up together. And I am still so so sad your future was cut short by a crazy brain aneurism. Heaven definitely got another angel. RIP.

Dear Important Documents: I know you're hiding somewhere... come out, come out, wherever you are! Apparently I'm SO organized that I put you in such a good spot that I have no idea where that is. I guess I'm tearing the house apart this week til I find you.

Dear $5 Savings Plan: Wow! I am impressed with you AND myself. This is a quick easy way of saving some extra cash. Pretty neat. Mama's saving for a new bag!



Happy weekend fluffer-nutters!

1 comment:

  1. That is totally weird about your chicken.
    I dunno why but I'm always afraid/nervous to get the rotisserie chicken, esp for recipes that say to. Something about dismantling that thing freaks me out haha.

    ReplyDelete