Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

One More Day...

Til Friiiiiiiiiday! Man, i can't wait to hear that 5 o'clock whistle tomorrow (or in my case the 3pm one since our company closes early for the day)

Til then I'm linking up with the awesome Jen at Going the Distance for...

This week, i'd definitely be drinking this amazing looking concoction...


(thank you sir, may i have another?)

i'd also be bitching big time about the a-holes at work...



and how i have 28 days of vacay left for the year that i have to figure out how i can possibly find the time to take...  the benefits of being a 1-person department i guess.

i'd be freaking out that bathing suit season is here, and i look like such a fat-ass.


i'll take THIS body Please. How much? Can i charge it to my credit card?

but most of all, i'll be celebrating 3 long glorious, wonderful days OFF. and missing all the good times i had in my twenties when i kicked off my memorial day at the jersey shore... yes, the pre-snooki days... they rocked.





what would be on your happy hour agenda?



3 comments:

  1. what IS that drink? it's so pretty. i wonder if it tastes as good as it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That drink looks ah-mazing! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That drink looks awesome! I want it NOW (is that bad....it's only 9am? Oops!)

    I am TOTALLY with you on the work front. Thats exactly whats been happening to me. I work my butt off cuz of some arbitrary "emergency" and then all of a sudden it's not really an emergency after all. Grrrr!

    Thanks for linking up, and for your sweet comment on my post yesterday! :)

    ReplyDelete