Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Letters

Linking up today for Friday's Letters with Ashley!



Dear Wegman's: We have such a love/hate relationship. I love all your yumminess and variety, but i HATE how crowded you are at all times and how I have to push past rude Manalapanite women who think they own the store. Dear Honey Boo Boo: I am obsessed with your little red neck chunky bottom... I tried to start calling hubs "Sugar Bear" but he doesn't seem to like it too much. Dear Cablevision: Thank you for getting yourself some NFL network! You are now saving my wallet 90 buckaroos a month since I can drop DirectTV. Dear iPhone 5: i want you... but do i want you bad enough to pre-order you? Decisions, decisions. Dear G: Thank you for being such a great hubby -- you are SO hard-working and you rock my socks off! Dear Readers: Go, enter the giveaway! Soon! And have a happy weekend!


2 comments:

  1. I wish we had a Wegman's closer to us. But you're right, the times we go, it's a freaking madhouse!
    I want the iPhone5 something bad. REAL bad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i love honey boo boo too!

    Following you now! Happy Friday!! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete