Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

I Believe...

i can fly....
i believe i can touch the skyyyyy...
i think about it every night and d----

oh hai!
sorry i was jammin' out to some R Kelly 
(you know you were singing right there along with me)

Anyhoo.
 Today I'm linking up with Erin at Living in Yellow!


And now that i just posted the actual Link up name, i see it actually says "I Believe IN..."
whatevs... i still enjoyed my solo jam session.

I believe in speaking for those who cannot speak for themselves.

i believe in coffee with LOTS of creamer in it!

i believe that having a pet is a ton of responsibility but is also one of the most rewarding things in life.
i'm sure the same can be said about human children too!

i believe in the power of prayer.

i believe that good things come to those who wait!

i believe in 2nd chances. and sometimes even 3rd.
but after 3 strikes, you are OUT!

i believe in warm sweaters, fuzzy slippers and a good book on a cold day!

i believe in belly laughs

i believe in dressing up your dog for Halloween!


and i believe this guy's song WILL get you bopping your head
#asianlove


Have a great day!



1 comment:

  1. Ha! Thats awesome that you dress the dogs up for Halloween! I should totally do this this year!

    ReplyDelete