Posting late Wednesday night, since i've been slammed at work all week. Figure it might be easier to break the week so far down into bullet points, since a lot has been going on...
- The weather. Um HELLO
spring summerwhatever this is. i got 3 words for ya. See ya Uggs! back into the closet you go and HELLO new flats!
- Speaking of flats, i can't seem to stop spending. But, i've gotten some decent stuff that i'll be posting about on the blog when i have some more time.
- I finally beat Level 102 of Candy Crush Saga. Yes, this is a high. Yes, this is embarassing. #getalife
- After hitting up about 5 stores, i finally found a coveted nail polish (which you'll see in my Nail Files link up on Friday)
- House of
Lies PainCupcakes. G-L-O-R-I-O-U-S. i may be actually contemplating eating my second of the day as i type this...
- Allergies. Comes with the weather. As does a stinkbug i just had to kill since hubby's working late tonight. For a hot minute, i seriously thought about knocking on my next door neighbors door to come kill it.
- Remember those flats i was so jazzed about wearing? They came complete with huge painful blisters on my heels. Both of 'em. I was practically crawling through Target to get to the Band-Aid aisle.
- Laundry. It's a pain in the buttski. I have 2 loads waiting to be folded. Ain't nobody got time fo' dat!
- My car, Salti is not happy. Her Aux Jack broke this week... in addition to the oil change, tire rotation, pressure sensor and probably brakes needing service, this is no bueno.
- And lastly, this sweet little face is no longer with us... my cousin lost her best friend this week and we're all so so sad.
RIP Puffy Boy - the rainbow bridge welcomes you.
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.
All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind. They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.
You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.
Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....