Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Last 10 Pins.


Linking up today with Michelle... one of my favorite link ups (duh).
I decided today that i would just link up my last 10 pins. and being that i've been pinning for the last half hour (at work, oops) here they are.

I miss being able to wear my hair in a sock bun. Its just too dang short... grow hair grow!


Love how the cabinets and appliances look! Dream kitchen.
Source: houzz.com via Shana on Pinterest


Cute for a date night at the boardwalk!


How awesome would that be? I predict Snooki the winner!
Source: theberry.com via Shana on Pinterest


Why, yes, i do have a pair of shoes that i bought over a month ago that i haven't worn. So going to try this at home!


One word: YUM.


Trying to keep a positive attitude! ;P


Blazer love.


Fun for a summer pedicure! And you don't have to worry about not being able to paint your non-dominant foot!


True story. I really procrastinate on folding. Every week. without fail.


what have you been pinning today?

No comments:

Post a Comment