Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday...

Linking up today (quickly) with This Kind of Love for


And I have one word for you ladies... 



Have you watched this show yet?
If you haven't, set your DVRs!

Not only am i loving the cast and the story lines, 
but i LOVE LOVE LOVE all the music.

 
Such an awesome song... 
i only wish they had the acoustic version of this one that was on the show.

Who knew Hayden Panetierre had such a great voice!


Check this show out if you like country music!
i guarantee you won't be able to get the songs out of your head!



6 comments:

  1. i've missed the past few weeks of nashville but what i saw i liked!

    Trish - Tales from...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got into this show and got all caught up this week at work! I am ready for tonights epi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried this one yet, but maybe I need to. Everyone is talking about it. Your pups are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive been watching this show and I also love it, and the music. I even got the boyfriend invested enough that he'll watch it with me. BIG wins :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shay, girl, I know exactly how you feel. I'm trying to talk all of my friends into Nashville. I'm sorta obsessed. Great minds think alike. :) Hope you're doing well, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete