Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

2012 Favorites

Saw this on a couple blogs and thought i'd give you guys my take on my 
Favorite products of 2012.


Kenra Silkening Gloss |  KMS California Color Vitality Shine & Shield  |  TreSemmé Fresh start Dry Shampoo

I've been a long time fan on the Kenra Gloss, it smells amazing and gives my hair such pretty shine. I use the KMS Shine and Shield to protect my hair from blow drying. The packaging i have is different, but this stuff lasts a really long time! And the TreSemme dry shampoo is great for days I skip washing my hair.

Purity face wash by Philosophy | Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer | MAC Bronzing Powder and 116 Brush | Lush's Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub

All of these products are amazing. I re-fell in love with my Clarisonic after taking a break from it. I use the Purity cleanser with it about 2x a week. Once a week, i'll use the Lush Ocean Salt which smells HEA-VEN-LY.... The Maybelline Lumi concealer provides great coverage and brightens the under eye area very nicely. Even nicer, the price on this. And last but not least, for a great contour, nothing is better than MAC's bronzing powder and brush.



Urban Decay Naked Palette | Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler | Too Faced 3-way Liner

I just got the UD Naked palette from my awesome co-worker for Christmas, and ladies, i should have bought this a long time ago. It is my absolute favorite and i find myself picking this palette up daily. Another 2012 favorite is my Shu Uemura eyelash curler. Sadly they don't sell this in Sephora anymore. I've had mine for about 3 years and its still amazing! And my last eye favorite is definitely the 3-way lash liner. I use it mostly for tightlining, but love that it doesn't fade on my waterline.


Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub (Limited Edition) | NYC Liquid LipShine | EOS Lip Balm

I picked up the Lush lip scrub when Christmas shopping, and though i haven't been using it for too long, it is a definite favorite. It leaves my lips feeling super moisturized and exfoliated. You can actually eat it too! (Though, i don't, that kind of grosses me out to be eating my lip skin). The NYC gloss i got in my Influenster box, and not only does it smell delish, it has an awesome texture and finish to it! If you're looking for a good everyday lip gloss that is inexpensive, this is for you. And as you all know, i love all things lip balm related. This pretty EOS egg has been in my car for months. It lasts a really long time, and i love not having to twist up the product. It also smells very yummy!

Here's my finished face and hair using almost all of these products! 
What do you think? Do you use any of these products?




What are your favorite products for 2012?

2 comments:

  1. You have a really great list of products here! I went into Lush for the first time in a long time the other day and wanted to buy so many things, but couldn't decide on what. What you have here was definitely an inspiration. :)

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt
    http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want that clarsonic! Which one do u have?

    ReplyDelete