Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

100th Post!

Wow... here we are at my 100th post... and the biggest thing on my mind?

Thinking about making my blog PRIVATE. No, i didnt get any hate mail regarding anything i've blogged about. But I just wonder sometimes if i put "too much" out there...

I considered my blog my place to write about whatever I wanted... whether it be about clothing, makeup, my loves, my hates... just a place that was all mine where I wasn't being censored. And i feel like I have made some great connections with a lot of you out there...

But how much information is too much information? Can blogs be used for more harm than good?
How do you feel about private blogs? If I did go private, would you want an invite? I know everyone has people that read their blogs and aren't necessarily "followers" so if that's you, I'd love to hear your opinions too!

Oh yeah, did I mention I got married this past weekend? hahaha... i will DEFINITELY be posting on that soon! Pics to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment