Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Guest Post: Michelle

Hello lovelies!  I'm Michelle from a little bit of this & that and I am very excited to be guest blogging for Shay while she is away on her honeymoon!  The newlyweds are off on a tropical vacation!  But before I start daydreaming about my own beachy vaca, I must send them best wishes for a lifetime of love and happiness!   ♥  Congratulations to the new Mr. & Mrs!  ♥

Okay, so if you know me or well my little bloggity blog, you know I love to travel.  
I actually have quite the travel bug at the moment and when Shay asked me to guest blog I started thinking about what I want to share with all of you ... her lovely readers! :)   She mentioned she was heading off to Miami and then on a cruise and immediately I began to think about how much I love Miami and how much fun cruises are ... so I thought I'd share with you all what I love about them! South Beach in Miami, Florida is a beautiful place to relax and enjoy a few days filled with the beach, shopping, delicious food, tropical drinks, and great music and dancing.
And since I'm totally wishing I was there right now ... why not wish I was staying at the luxurious Delano Hotel?!
The Delano is a four and a half star hotel located right in the heart of South Beach.    The Delano is known for its whimsical, art-deco styling and celebrity clientele.  It is also the first hotel to have an indoor/outdoor lobby. Isn't it gorgeous?!
There is always an awesome time to be had in MIAMI!   Cruises are SO MUCH FUN too! I mean look at this ...
Cruises are great because you can visit the islands and lay on beautiful beaches under palm trees, while enjoying cruise travel too!
Doesn't it sound and look AMAZING?!
Not to mention ... nautical outfits are pretty cute too!
Hope everyone enjoyed my photo trip to Miami and on a tropical cruise! Have you ever been to Miami or on a cruise?
Shay,  if this wasn't your honeymoon,  I would invite myself and join in!  But I'll leave you two lovebirds your privacy! ;)   Hope you have the BEST HONEYMOON EVER!   We all can't wait to hear about it!  Thank you so much for having me on your blog!
Have a great day, lovelies! xo


Thanks so much Michelle for that great photo recap of Miami and cruising! I hope to bring back lots of fun pictures of our vacay and some cute OOTD posts too! Be sure to check out Michelle's blog, she has tons of great pics of her travels, her treats and her awesome pup!

No comments:

Post a Comment