Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

When Life Hands You Lemons




Make lemonade! Or better yet, some sort of yummy alcoholic mind-numbing drink!

Tough times have hit the Cambareri household.
SIGH.

My husband lost his job last week.

I'm trying to keep the faith that something bigger and better is out there for him. And in a way, this could be a blessing in disguise. The people he worked with were not very nice or professional. And the building where he worked had some asbestos issues that the higher ups chose to ignore. SO, at the end of the day, I know that God has a better plan for us, we just have to keep the faith.



But, if you guys out there can send us some extra warm fuzzies, prayers or well wishes, we'd appreciate that too.


3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear this. Praying that better things and opportunities are headed your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( OH NO!!!!

    Sorry to hear about the job loss! Booo!!! But yes, it could be a blessing in disguise. You guys are in my prayers that he finds a new job soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just fell on your blog from dreaming of dimples. I'm sorry about the twist life is sending you. Life is so unfair sometimes. I just started blogging about my infertility issues and it definatley helps to write about our "lemons".
    Crystal~
    www.findingjoyinthejourney-crystalmarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete