Another fun link-up (2 posts in one day, i'm on a roll!)
- I need the radio volume in my car to be listened to at volume numbers with EVEN numbers only.
- Not only does my dog wear a diaper like a baby, but sometimes i swaddle him in a blanket like he's a human child (he HATES it).
- When my husband doesn't turn off the water when he's brushing his teeth, I HAVE to do it. No matter where he is in the brushing process, beginning or end, if i catch him, water off!
- (This is for my designer friends) - when doing layouts in InDesign, all measurements must be in either whole numbers or quarter increments. For example, if i have a box that measures 1.29374 or even 1.29, it gets either scaled to 1.25 or 1.5. Once in a while 1.3 would be acceptable, but that is only in emergencies (#ocdtendencies)
- When it rains and i have to walk outside, i tend to walk on my tippy toes, so as not to get the bottoms of my pants wet!