Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

It's Ok!

Here we go for a "quickie" post today.
Link up HERE or HERE


It's OK...

that i was a blog slacker all week so far. once again due to being so busy at work. i know i know, story of my life. LOL

that i had a major shopping #fail this past weekend.


Can we say Asian Where's Waldo anyone? Or how about the Asian Pilgrim? i know, be jealous of how hot i look. (No, i did NOT buy either of these.)

that i dropped $20 on pink hair extensions yesterday. BUT they were for a good cause.
#breastcancerawarenessmonth

that i can't control my spending lately... the beauty junkie in me has reared her full-face make-up, fake lashes head.

Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

Mineralize Skin Finish -- Soft and Gentle
Mineralize Skin Finish -- Give me Sun!

that i decided to start my Christmas shopping early and have only actually bought 1 gift so far.

that i'm ready to drink my face off this weekend in AC!






What's OK with you this week?!

1 comment: