Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Perfumania? Or Signature Scent?

Hey Purple-People Eaters... 
Another FUN (not) Monday for the books!

Over the weekend I decided to clean through and re-organize some of my beauty products.


As a "former" (i say former because my desire to save for a house now outweighs my desire to have 8 million bottles of useless beauty crap that i never use) beauty junkie  -- my perfume tray was filled with some old (and not so nice smelling) perfumes and body sprays.

So once I went thru and tossed the stinky ones, i was left with about 6 scents, none of which i'm overly excited about. Here's what's left:



i threw away about 6 bottles of old stuff...
#notahoarder

But I am curious as to how many of you have tons of perfumes?
Or do you just wear a "signature scent"?
Inquiring minds want to know.
And if you have any perfumes that you absolutely love, please share below!
Cuz, you know... Christmas is right around the corner... hehehe.




No comments:

Post a Comment