Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Oh how Pinteresting!

Link up HERE!
i jumped on this bandwagon a while ago and have been a pinning addict ever since. However, this is my first link up so here goes!
How yummy do these Jello shots look! Oh you fancy huh?!



If i could find a dress like this for the wedding i'd just about die... major SWOON!




Trying to embrace my man's love for football, thinking about making myself him these!


It's all about the planning, something i definitely need to work on. 
Our dinner last night? Burritos from Chipotle!


These cupcakes would be perfect to make for my company picnic next week!

Need to try this nail look STAT!

Those are my pins for the week... do you love Pinterest as much as me? 
What fun images have you found? If you'd like to follow me on Pinterest, let me know and i'll add ya!
Happy Hump Day!


3 comments:

  1. That wedding dress is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cupcakes are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that dress is faint worthy. thanks for another wonderful post.New outfit post. Lunch in Beverly Hills. Would love if you'd check it out. Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete