Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Ouch that hurt... my wallet...

My husband's birthday is Monday. He wanted these bad boys...

These are the Bowflex Select Tech 1090 weights. With just a click, they will go from 10-90 lbs...
At $300 a pop, i offered to buy him 1 now and 1 for Valentine's Day... i thought that was generous of me.

But, then I remembered how good to me he was on my birthday...

So i had to get him 2. "Luckily" i found a place selling them off the back of a truck out of a warehouse in Brooklyn. They agreed if i came to pick them up they would drop the $140 rape shipping charge. How insane-o is that... Then again, if i were the UPS man who had to deliver two 90lb weights i would be cussin someone out!

So in the end, I got a decent deal (less than amazon, thank god i had 4 hours at work to e-shop around for them and even saved on shipping and sales tax. though now my wallet is now COMPLETELY empty...  but hubby will be happy.

Do i get some kind of award for being a good wife?


No comments:

Post a Comment