Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Its Not an Oscar, but its still an award

Good morning Friends! 
I just came in to see an email from my homegirl Courtney that i've been nominated for an award! 
How fun!

ta-da!
Here are the rules....

Each Nominee Should:
  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
  2. Add an image of the Versatile Blogger Award 
  3. Thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link to their site
  4. Share seven completely random facts about yourself
  5. Include this set of rules 
  6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination

Here are the facts...
{1} My favorite food in the whole wide world are french fries. I literally could eat them every.day. I also love anything from ketchup, to gravy/cheese (aka disco fries) and even the good old Jersey Shore favorite of malt vinegar on them


 {2} I broke my femur 3 years ago in AC. Its rumored that i was table dancing, but in reality, i stood up, lost my balance and literally just fell and landed wrong. Alcohol may or may not have had a hand in the balance issue. True story.



{3} I am a true music lover. I have almost 6,000 songs in my iTunes library. That's 16 straight days worth of songs. Music ranges from hip hop to metal to country to pop. And yes, that includes some Bieber... don't hate. Surprisingly, my top most played song is "Stolen" by Dashboard Confessional, I guess I like that song a lot more than I thought.


i thirsty mama...
{4} Sometimes I let my dog drink from my cup like he's a human child. Gross? Maybe... But I haven't caught any weird diseases yet. Oh and I limit him to water, though the little bugger hopped onto the coffee table the other day and was trying to drink my lemonade!


{5} I have a name that's not only hard to pronounce but that completely confuses people when they see me.
First name - Shana (pronounced Shay-na) = Hebrew
Last name - Cannella (maiden)/Cambareri (married) = Italiano baby!
And I'm Korean by birth, Italian by adoption... people always give me the quizzical look when i introduce myself.

Hello Kitty "Engagement Ring"
 {6}  I'm 33 going on 12, and channeling my inner Asian-ness by being a HELLO KITTY freak. I have HK jewelry, notepads, shirts, pencils... and whenever i see new HK products, i scream like a child with delight. Then again, being that i would never wear that HK engagement ring... i think my obsession may still be considered somewhat mild compared to others out there.

{7} I don't smoke but have had this green "smoking" bunny on my desk at work for years. I don't even remember how this freaky little bunny came to live with me, but he's just there, puffing away daily.
Ok so those are my random facts, don't you feel just like my BFF now knowing about all my bizarre quirks?

Here's who I nominate for this fun award...
1. b.mary & blessed
2. Only in Vegas
3. Going the Distance
4. Stilettos and a fishing pole
5. Nothing Rhymes with Rachel
6. From here to eternity, eric and courtney
7. A little bit of this & that
8. Star's Pink World
9. Love, Lipstick & Pearls
10. Amy's Life
11. Confessions of a 20 Something
12. Brown Girl Blogs
13. Fashion Meets Food
14. Blonde Episodes
15. Life After the Aisle

All of these women have AMAZING blogs and inspire me everyday! Go check 'em out when you have some time, you won't regret it!


 

11 comments:

  1. I want to thank your sweet asian ass for this award!

    1. I want french fries now.
    2. I love the 'fall risk' bracelet! haha
    3. That shit cray. But if I combined my music from my laptop in the beginning years of college with what is on my now. I'd be around the same.
    4. He's sooooo cute! My cat likes to drink out of glasses. He also likes ice cubes. Weird.
    5. Hahaha. I get weird looks cause people do NOT expect an asian girl when they see my 'white' name!
    6. You're showing your Asian side with the Hello Kitty. I've never been a fan (maybe cause the crazy asian following?) but I did recently fall in love with a gangsta hello kitty hat.
    7.That is such a weird yet kinda cute trinket. I have a star wars lego storm trooper that I stole from a coworker on my desk.

    Lata sista from another mista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kinda a big deal...
    I wanted the world to know...

    I do have a New York Giants action figure on my desk... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much honey! You are sooo sweet! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! You are so sweet! I love French Fries too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for giving me this award!! You are too sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so sweet! Thanks for the award!!! Love that Hello Kitty ring! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you SO much for nominating me for this award! You are super sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG....you are hilarious! Nice fall risk bracelet. Love your puppies! What breed are they?
    Awesome smoking kitty! HAha
    Thank you soooooo much for the blog award!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love posts like this! they're so fun! thanks for the nomination love!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good grief.... now I NEED french fries! I could eat those all day, every day!
    Thank you for the award! You're the BEST!

    ReplyDelete