Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Stuck in a Rut

SIGH. well, here i am. trying to write a new blog post. and nothing is coming to mind.
lately i have been having severe writers' block when it comes to posting. in addition to that, being busy and dealing with everyday stresses, leaves me feeling empty and lazy.

  • i'm not going out every weekend doing cool things (unless you count the self-scanners at the grocery store)...
  • i'm not partying/boozing it up with friends...
  • i'm not out buying amazing spring clothes, shoes or accessories...
  • i'm not even doing any cool DIY projects...
  • and GASP, i've barely been PINNING...

so what have i been doing? a big whole lot of working, cleaning the house, doing laundry, playing with my iPhone, and kind of just being Blah...

i know i know... my life is SOOOOO hard and unfortunate (yes, im being sarcastic). i know its not. i guess what i'm just trying to say is that i've lost my blogging mojo! i've been a social media slacker lately! i TRY to keep up with Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook... but lately, i just don't care... LOL

maybe this is good, everyone needs a break from time to time. and i do try to put up something once in a while so people still know i'm alive... so all i can say is, don't give up on me... i'm trying to find my motivation and creativity and remember the whole reason i started this blog.

thanks for bearing with me friends! and don't worry, i'm still keeping up with you all!


4 comments:

  1. Dddddude. Ditto.

    Well on the motivation part. Haha. I did manage to find a cute $7 skirt...and a cute shirt when I was home. Shopping with mom always is a win. LOL

    But besides that...not a whole lot. Scratch that, I was pinning...lol. I got bored at home, had to do something on my phone. But Draw Something is kind of boring me right now.

    I think it just needs to be summer, so I can go lay out by the pool and try and tan. :)

    I've missed you in bloggy world. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there.
    I think it happens to all of us.

    You'll be back and at it in no time.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you are still around! A little unplugging can be good for you! I like to do this every once in awhile myself to focus on me!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There you are!! Glad you're still around. Everyone gets in a rut sometimes:) It happens!!

    ReplyDelete