Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thirsty Thursdays!

Hey peeps!
Just a quick link-up this evening with the gorgeous Jen from Going the Distance.

If i were at Happy Hour IRL, i'd want to be drinking something yummy like this:



 we'd be discussing things like:




and saying things like:


Source: facebook.com via Shana on Pinterest


and

Source: theberry.com via Shana on Pinterest


Us women-folk would mention how hot this guy is:


Source: goo.gl via Shana on Pinterest


and how happy we are for baby news from them:

via

BUT... imagining happy hour is the closest i'll get to actually being at happy hour.

i'm working from home today and since i was out part of the morning,
i have a long night ahead of me.

so cheers my all my virtual drinking buddies,
friday is only one day away!







4 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up, chica! Love your post, and I'd totally be talking about all of those things, especially the pins about work, haha!
    Happy Thursday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you on the happy hour link up... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree to EVERYTHING. Especially Adam Levine... ;)

    I also now want one of those drinks, and it's not even 9:30 here. :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. I LOVE the pin about getting a bonus. too funny. and that drink looks good!

    ReplyDelete