Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Doppleganger

Today I'm linking up with hot mama Raven for


I've gotten a few certain celebs (one in particular) over the years, but i thought it would be fun to see what My Heritage would pick for me. And boy was i surprised....  shall we take a looksie?


OK, obv, being asian, it paired me up with another asian.... who... maybe is a celebrity somewhere other than the USA, because i sure as hell never heard of her...  and there's a few more asian "celebrities" on there... but PARIS HILTON???? ex-squeeze me??? KATE HUDSON? ummmmm, i don't THINK so... they are like the whitest of white girls... and i highly doubt anyone would ever say i look like them. don't get me wrong, they're both gorgeous... but they are also both BLONDE.

So i tried another photo:

Once again, mostly Asian celebrities that i've never heard of... and a dude. Though, i think its my poofy hair and his that it matched up. LOL

Here's the celebrity i get most often...
Lucy Liu
i was in a bar once and some guy was convinced i was one of the charlie's angels... bought me drinks and called me lucy liu and took pics with me... i kept telling him i wasn't but i guess he was wearing his beer goggles hard that night. True Story.

I'm guessing because she is a very popular Asian actress that people know that's why people say I look like her, even though, apart from the freckles we both share, the rest of the facial features just aren't there.


The 2nd most popular celeb people say i look like is
Carrie Ann Inaba
Our favorite DWTS judge--- once again, i personally don't see it... but i guess there aren't too many famous asian celebrities out there for people to compare me to.

Who is your celebrity Doppleganger?


6 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous! And you do look like Lucy Liu... My sister is also named "Shay".

    ** I am your newest follower!
    xoxo, bree

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally see the Lucy Liu in your pictures I am surprised that it didn't match you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. The bar story is awesome.

    I love convince people untrue things. I convinced a friends sister that I was part Irish once. Like, really?

    I looked at a few for me...all asian celebrities. NO idea who any of them were. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally see Lucy Lu...
    I will be your girl Drew...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you look like Tia Carrere! (however you spell it) I love her! but don't worry, at least you only got ONE dude!!! Most people got them at their top 5 matches ha!!!

    ReplyDelete