Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Summer Must Haves

With the warm summer weather upon us, and my free birthday gift waiting at Sephora, i knew it was time to mosey on into the store to see what products i needed wanted needed for the summer. These 5 things i picked up are all must-haves in my book and they just scream summer to me.

Let's have a looksie.


1. Benefit Hoola Bronzer -- this has been on my list for a while, and i decided to treat myself. it is the perfect shade of brown for tan skin and creates a flawless and natural contour. I also love the shape of the brush that it comes with.

2. Eyeko Liquid Eyeliner Trio -- i may or may not have watched an hour of product demos on HSN the other day. So i was quite surprised to see this in my local Sephora. Because I had resisted temptation to be the 2,301st person to order it after seeing it online, i figured, this was a sign from God to pick it up and try it. And so far, it does not disappoint. It creates the perfect wing and the pen glides on nice and smoothly. My only hiccup is that i'm not sure i'm loving the brown in the trio. its sort of light for me...

3. Christian Dior Addict Lip Glow -- after reading former Bachelorette Emily Maynard's blog post on this stuff, i immediately added it to my "lust list". It's a Christian Dior product, so i knew it would be pricey, but i have to say, this might be the best $31 i've ever spent on a lip product. No lie. And why you might ask? Well, the description reads: Formulated with color reviver technology, this silky lipstick reacts with the chemistry of your lips to create a special shade that will last all day. And it just somehow changes the color to make the nicest most flattering, soft, natural color on your lips, even though it goes on clear like a balm. LOVE LOVE LOVE (well except for the price tag)...

4. Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray -- who doesn't love beachy waves and beachy hair during the summer... and with my ombre, waves go perfectly with my look. i was skeptical about how i would like this product but it worked great in my hair. i showered, towel dried and sprayed it on, scrunched the ends a bit and by the time it dried, i had soft beachy waves. Perfection!

5. Lavanila Rollerball Perfume in Vanilla Grapefruit -- one whiff of this scent sends you to tropical heaven. the citrus of the grapefruit combined with the sweet vanilla is THE perfect combo. Its light and summery and trust me, you'll be creepily smelling yourself all day long...

What products are on your summer must haves list? Let me know so i have another excuse to go back to sephora! (wink!)


Disclaimer: All products were bought with my own money and reviewed by me.

1 comment:

  1. oooh! I love your suggestions. Especially that beach hair product. :)

    ReplyDelete