Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday Ramblings

Morning ladies!
Guess what?! {chicken butt}

It's only 10am and the morning has already started out with some ups and downs...

fist pump!
First off... last night big blue made it to the superbowl! now i'm a Jets fan by proxy (aka married to a the biggest die hard Jets fan) but the rest of my family roots for the G-men... especially my brother. So i'm glad he has a smile on his face today! Along with almost all of my other FB friends that have been posting incessantly about football. I know... GASP, i'm kind of ready for football to end. then again when the ONLY channel we watch in our house is the NFL network 24/7, come on, you feel my pain, a little right?

Second, SIGH. I have the world's most high maintenance expensive dogs. Dropped Mr. Scoo-face off at the vet today for his teeth cleaning... only to find out their estimate to do it is.... $383!!! {Insert minor heart attack here}. Coupled with the groomer who's scheduled for later this week - another $90 and the fact that they told me that the allergy meds Scooter's on shouldn't be the generic one, it has to be name brand (apparently the name brand is 30% more effective?) so that's going to be at least ANOTHER $100 (and then will be that monthly... i swear, these dogs cost me more than human kids.

But when I walked into work (late) today, i got an e-mail that put a SMILE on my face! i've been nominated for an award! YAY! How exciting right? I mean, listen, i write this blog for me, as a creative outlet, a place to vent, and a place to share my experiences with others. But still, its nice to get some love and know that people like what you have to say.

Liebster in German means dearest, beloved, or favorite,
and it is for bloggers with under 200 followers.

The gorgeous Shannon over at Page Twenty-Two nominated me for this award... if you aren't following her blog, go check it out! She's a celtics fan (holla!), a soon-to-be beautiful bride, and she has a great link up that i like to participate in, Fun Photo Fridays...

The rules to the award are: 
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Reveal your 5 blog picks.
5. Let them know you chose them by leaving a comment on their blog.

SO without further ado, here are my 5 blog picks! Go check them out, you won't be sorry!


These are all great blogs from great ladies so add them to your reading list!



3 comments:

  1. thanks for the nomination!! :)

    and although eli manning isn't my favorite manning, i will take him in the superbowl over stupid brady!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo the last comment stings a little {die hard Brady fan here} So glad to put a smile on your face - love your blog:) Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are we not friends? I just fixed this BTW.

    ReplyDelete