Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

I want that closet!

Being the organizational freak that i am, one of the things i love more than anything is having my own walk in closet. Growing up at home, i had a really small closet (though it was bigger than my brothers) and even though it was little, i was still all about keeping it neat and organized.

Someday, i'd like to have an amazing closet like this...
or like this....

this closet would take up an entire room!


until then, i guess i'll just stick to color coordinating everything in my existing closet!


3 comments:

  1. Great closets!
    I'm a new follower.
    Amy's Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the add amy! i followed you back too! bear with me, im a little new with the blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh all those shoes in the first closet!

    ReplyDelete