Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday!



{one} what was your first job?
i was a mother's helper/babysitter to 2 adorable little girls, Morgan & Paige

{two} have you ever seen a stand up comedian?
Tons! Lisa Lampanelli (twice) Tracy Morgan and John Leguizamo to name a few!

{three} when was the last time you played mini golf?
hmmm, gotta be a while ago... maybe a few summers ago with my ex? I really should play more mini golf though, i think it would help my putting game on the regular golf course

{four} what was the last picture you took?
This morning of my fat buddha belly... professionally see here

{five} burnt food: yes or no?
only hot dogs and bacon!

{six} if you have a pocket full of change, what do you do with it?
put it in my coin purse which is inside my regular purse... then stick it in my piggy bank when i get home!

{seven} can you touch your tongue to your nose?
nope. no skills.

{eight} do you scrapbook?
i was going strong and steady a couple of years ago, but ive fallen out of it, never any time!

{nine} do you buy lottery tickets?
only when its a big one... like now mega millions is over $200 mil, so i might venture out to get one

{ten} do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind it?
hmmm, usually behind it, im def the picture taker in my group of friends. but recently i had an opportunity to be a model for a day and it was quite glamourous!

No comments:

Post a Comment