Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

mekka-lekka hi mekka hiney ho

Good morning party peeps.
I was all set to write my post this morning,
and then FB sucked me in with a few ridiculous statuses
and all my "its ok's" just flew out of my head.
But, for you lovely readers, i'll try my best to remember.

Link up HERE or HERE

It's OK!

(like, seriously, it is.)


... that i totally thought today was Wednesday and was going to start my post with "Happy Hump Day" -- thank god for iPhone time and date screen!

... that i almost crashed my car yesterday morning driving to work because there was a spider on the INSIDE of my windshield. Consequently, i pulled over TWICE before finally squashing that sucker. (And yes, i screamed like a bitch. You would have too. You know you would have.)


... that i ate a total of 5 brownies in one day. #thisiswhyimfat



... that i got a great "performance review" at work, but nothing in my pocket to show for it. in reality this is NOT ok, but i'm trying to convince myself that doing my job exceptionally well is rewarding in itself.



... that this light has been on in my car for 3 days and i still haven't checked it out. i may or may not have said the words "mekka-lekka hi mekka hiney ho" when i saw it, because it looks like a lil butt!



... that my shirt had not 1, but TWO buttons fall off it already today. Sweet. Now i look like a poor person that can't afford clothing. Maybe they'll feel bad for me and give me the above mentioned raise? Tactics people, tactics. Oh shit, i just looked down, its now THREE buttons. You can't tell from the photo. Thank God i had the decency to wear a tank top underneath or my milkshake would bring all the boys to the yard, fo' sho!



Tell me what's OK with YOU today!


6 comments:

  1. I am in love with this because of your title. I am a big pee-wee fan :)

    Also, I see you have yorkies! I have one myself, they're the best little dogs.

    Thank you for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I'm a new follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im sorry about your shirt :/! Have a happy Thursday and be sure to check out my giveaway ending tonight!.

    ReplyDelete
  4. #1 This post had me cracking up from start to finish!
    #2 Spiders scare the $@#! of out me!
    #3 I have the same "butt light" on in my car to right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found you from the Thursday link-up and just laughed WAY too much (while at my desk) at both the spider story and the button/poor person comment. Lol That's how I feel if I spill a little something on my clothes. I feel like the grossest slob and that people are zeroing in on it and judging lol.
    Anywhooo, now following! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If there is even any type of bug in my car I freak out. My coworker showed up at a baby shower and I had to go out to her car to help her kill some bug that looked like a mosquito from the dinosaur ages...it was HUGE. Ick.

    I'll help you get a raise, if you help me? Deal?

    And girrrrl 3 buttons?

    Want to go to virtual happy hour together? I need one.... ;) At least it's FRIDAY!

    ReplyDelete