Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Bucket List: August

Good Morning Ladies!
I'm linking up today with Page Twenty-two for


What? You didn't know I was in this movie? Gosh, what's wrong with you people... pay attention!
And yes, Morgan Freeman may have been checking out my rack. Jack already checked it out, hence the dirty smile he's got! i kid, i kid!

Anyway,
"A "bucket list" is a list of things you want to do or accomplish in the near future......"
I tried to add some that I'll be able to cross off my list, but there are a few more that are a little more long-term. But here we go!



Let's see how many I can cross off by the end of the year! Til then, what's on YOUR bucket list?


2 comments:

  1. The pic of you on the Bucket List cover is KILLING me - you need to re post this every month:) HAHA Your list is fantastic - if you get in a flash mob I expect to see a video:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pic is killing me too! Who knew Morgan was such a dirty old man?!!!!

    ReplyDelete