1. Dinner at the rents - nothing beats a home cooked meal + my brother was home to visit so always nice seein' his cute mug.
2. Hangover 2 - definitely not as good as the first (because are they ever?) but definitely had some laughable parts... loved that little darn monkey.
2a. Sat behind some guy with the largest head i've ever seen. was trying for a photo, but it would have attracted too much attention.
2c. Didn't realize Jamie Chung (from the Real World) was in this movie. She looked gorgeous...
1. Took the rollerblades out for a spin. I was a menace on the roads. I apologize to the golfers on the course who i whizzed by (possibly screaming) and ruining their shot.
2. Hit the mall with G and picked up a floppy sun hat! It was exactly what i'm looking for and only $24! (looked for an online pic and can't find one, you'll see it soon enough in vacation pics!)
3. Dinner at China Grill in Manhattan. Drinking, eating and more eating.
4. The Script + Central Park = Amazing.
Took just a small video for C since she wasn't able to come with me.
1. Slept til NOON. Wasn't feeling too hot. So i scumbagged it, stayed in pj's all day and didn't shower.
2. Law & Order SVU Marathon = me in heaven. I may or may not have watched approximately 6 hours of it.
Sorry for the lack of more personal pics... but this week is vacay and you can definitely expect tons of photos when i return! (i'll be here til thursday though). Anyone wanna guest post? Do i even have enough followers to have a guest blogger? Let me know your thoughts!