Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Beauty Closet


Shampoo/Conditioner: Brazilian Blow Out Acai Shampoo/Conditioner... keeps my brazilian blowout looking fresh ta death... every 2-3 days...

Styling products: Brazilian Blowout Acai Smoothing Serum and just picked up Redken vinyl glam 02 mega shine spray

Shower Gel: I usually just buy whatever is on sale... i get tired of the same scent all the time... right now i think i'm using St Ives Citrus wash. I also know i have a bottle of Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea up next!
Do you splurge on body wash or just go with the drugstore brands?

Body moisturizer: Jergens Naturals

Deodorant: Secret Platinum Clear Gel, nuttin' special, but gets the job done

Fake Tan: Loreal Sublime - i wear latex gloves and spray it on after the shower. then i just make sure to rub it in and make sure its even over my body. i like this one because it doesn't take long to dry and i can usually get dressed within 5-10 minutes of the application.


Face Cleanser: Cetaphil and something my dermatologist gave me called Glytone (acne fighting face wash)

Primer: Too Faced Primed and Poreless Face Primer, on the rare occassions i wear a primer.

Foundation: Too Faced Amazing Face Liquid Foundation in Warm Nude. I'll probably switch to something different for the summer, though i actually really like this one so far.

Powder: Too Faced Absolutely Invisible Candlelight

Blush: I have a couple of MAC powder blushes that i use, but i just got a sample of Makeup Forever's HD Microfinish Blush and even though you have to use your fingers to put it on, if you blend it correctly, it looks amazing. I also sometimes use Nars Blush Stick in Orgasm if i want a little sparkle.

Bronzer: I've been going without bronzer lately because of the cheek color i've been wearing (see above) but when i use it i like Sun Bunny by TooFaced.

Eyeshadow base: Too Faced Shadow Insurance. I use this and if i don't wash my face my eye make up is pristine til the next day (i may or may not have done this on a few *drunken* occassions! hehehe...)

Eyeshadows: Mix and match between mostly MAC and Too Faced palettes. The Too Faced Natural Palette is quickly becoming a favorite of mine. Though sometimes I love wearing matte eye shadows and MAC has some great colors

Eyeliner: Liquidlast by mac. this stuff is MORE than waterproof. it does not budge. good for when you need it to last. bad when it gets on your contact lens! i also love my mac paint pot.


Eyelash Curler: Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler - hands down the best one i've ever owned. unfortunately they've stopped selling this at sephora so i'll have to find my next one somewhere else.

Mascara: Dior Show Blackout for when i get dressed up (though it does not come off easily)... Too Faced Lash Injection for everyday...

Lipgloss/Lipstick: OK so disclaimer, im a lip gloss/balm JUNKIE. So i use whatever is at reach depending on where i am. i keep Carmex in my purse for everyday. its medicated so it helps prevent chapping... I have a million and one MAC Lip Glasses and a few Too Faced glosses. I've been using a Cover Girl lip stain for when i want a more natural look.

I told my roomie that i would take her challenge of trying to wear lipstick at least once a week... (i have 2 roomates - both make up artists, can you guess what companies they work for? LOL) so I usually stick with a Mac Lipstick with a Too Faced gloss. But I have a bunch of "back to mac" products im going to bring back to the counter for recycling and try a RED like this one.


Nail Polish: Obviously i love OPI and Essie (and SO glad they now sell Essie everywhere) but if i see a color and like it, it doesn't matter what brand it is, i'm open to trying it!

So those are all the products (or the main ones) in my beauty closet... what are your faves?

Disclaimer: None of these companies paid me to promote their products or supplied me with them. Not that i wouldn't be open to that... but they're just my own personal faves.

No comments:

Post a Comment