Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Thought I Was Done for the Day...


Decided i liked these questions so i'd link up! You can do it HERE.

1. Do you apologize to your kids?
So. technically, i no has kids. But, i do have furbabies, which personally are sometimes WORSE than human kids. haha. And yes, i apologize to them... like this week, when i told scooter he was so annoying "i am going to f*cking KILL you dog". Yeah that was mean. i retracted immediately. he still gave me dirty looks.


2. What color are your nails right now?
Right now... i am ashamed to say it. My nails are BARE. i know i know... like i said, ashamed. I had grand plans for a DIY mani/pedi last night. But when G called and said his NJ Transit train was broken indefinitely and he was stuck in NYC, i had to throw the man a bone and pick him up to drive him back to his car at the train station. So my plans of a glorious night in with a glass of wine, a mani/pedi and my DVR were instead turned into 2+ hours in the car driving up and down the NJ Turnpike. No one ever said loving someone else wasn't without sacrifices right? plus, i know he would have done the same for me.

3. When you were growing up, how difficult was it for you to stay home from school sick? (As in, did you have to vomit or just say "I don't feel good".)
Ma dukes was pretty strict, so we were only allowed to miss school if we were legit sick. That lady don't play. But that must be the reason i'm SO gosh darn SMART! RIGHT???

4. When is the last time you bought a new comforter for your bed?
I'd say about 3 years ago. Right after my ex and i separated, i decided to get this GORGEY Restoration Hardware comforter, Italian Cyprus Paisley, swoon! After i saw the price tag (it may or may not have been about $300 for a DUVET. hey i never said i wasn't nuts), i vowed to never buy another comforter again in my life. I've been using it (and loving it) ever since. The sad thing is once I move in with the BF, it totally doesn't match anything in the bedroom. Sadness.


5. Favorite website(s)?
See yesterday's post about my favorite time wasters HERE!

OK for realz now, that's all i got for today... yay for 3pm early dismissal from work. still doesn't make up for the 15% salary cut, but i'll take what i can get!


PS. Someone PLEASE help me get that damn Rebecca Black "Friday" song OUT OF MY HEAD!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

1 comment:

  1. Do I apologize to my kids? heck no! They best be apologizing to ME! that's how it works in my household...

    my nails are always bare :( I try to paint them but 2 seconds later I'm peeling all the polish off.

    "I like big butts and I cannot lie, you other brotha's can't deny, when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and big thing in yo face...." did that help?

    ReplyDelete