Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bachelor Gossip

So I saw MOST of the the episode last night. if i feel the need to go back, its on my DVR to catch the parts i missed. G and I decided to do dinner on his patio and since he's been working all weekend, i wanted to spend the time catching up with my hunny.


However, even though I didn't get to see the whole episode, i was perusing the online gossip sites this afternoon and came across THIS article! It interviews Tim, the drunk guy from episode 1. I gotta say, i actually do feel a little bad for him. He totally fesses up for being a complete idiot and blowing his chance with a potentially great girl.





And, in other Bachelor/Bachelorette news, i also learned that this couple is together!


If you're an avid Bachelor/Bachelorette watcher, you'll remember Kasey Kahl from Ali's season. Most famous for tattooing "guard and protect your heart" onto his forearm, singing impromptu (really bad) songs about love, and getting left on the side of a mountain in Iceland when Ali broke his heart. Apparently he is dating Vienna Girardi, from Jake's season - their relationship hit the rocks hardcore, ending with a confrontation interview. Gosh, what great reality TV.

I'm still waiting to see what happens with Emily Maynard and last season's Bachelor Brad Womack. They've been in and out of the tabloids for the past month. I watched her on some Bachelorette vlog last week and ladies, note, no ring! Now, maybe its just me, but if i had a ring like this, i'd never take it off!


What do you ladies think? Are Emily and Brad working things out? Or are they headed for Splitsville?

Til later when i can get home to do my link ups!

2 comments:

  1. I love the Bachelor and Emily's ring!!

    I am your newest follower and I would love for you to come check out my blog and follow back! :)

    bmaryandblessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to read the drunk guys article right now! I didn't watch Jkes season and I'm glad.

    ReplyDelete